// Attract only
Joanne Slavin, CPCU, CIC
- Graduated from Fitchburg State University with a BS degree in Business Administration and a concentration in marketing.
- Began insurance career in 1987 with Beauvais Insurance Agency in Massachusetts.
- Received CPCU (Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter) designation in 2013. Received CIC (Certified Insurance Counselor) designation in 2018.
- Moved to Charlotte in 2001
- Has worked with Dean, Heckle & Hill as an Account Manager, Account Executive and is now Commercial Marketing Manager
- Dogs are her passion, and she volunteers with Char-Meck Animal in fostering and adopting dogs.
- Joanne’s experience with insurance companies as an underwriter makes her uniquely qualified to find the right markets for our clients.
- Enjoys tennis, golf, basketball, riding her bike and swimming on the weekends
- She is married, has two adult sons, her beloved dogs and insists she is the agency’s biggest asset!