// Attract only
- Graduated from the Belk College of Business at UNC-Charlotte, with a Bachelors in Business Administration & concentration in Accounting.
- Worked at Hinrichs Financial Group and Mass Mutual focusing on individual life disability and group health Insurance.
- He has 25+ years as a Controller for a number of organizations including Alcoa, Blythe Construction, Denver Distribution, and LVI Services
- Joined Dean, Heckle & Hill, Inc., in 2013 as Manager of the Life, Health & Benefits Division.
- He has served as a Deacon in his church, on the Church Finance Committee, and Treasurer for a German genealogical society
- Roger enjoys spending his free time with his family, physical fitness, and reading about the latest medical discoveries and research.